Friday, December 14, 2007

Completion Community Service Letter Template

presentation of the new president of the OLD, Fabio Figini. BYE BYE OLD

Good evening, I come. I am a boy Cantù, Fabio Figini, just 18 years of age who is sought with joy and determination secure place lasciatomi former president of this wonderful group, as well as a dear friend, Alex Paul Pina, who had to leave the 'plans for higher office. To him my best wishes and those of the rest of the group. Course will always be part of this family, this group of people whose common goal is the good of Italy and the responsible for local issues, federalism, education, economics and logistics. As for me I hope to perform well the task that was assigned to me. The group, more immediately, he has in mind a great project for Sunday, December 23, a project which will provide more forward dettagli.Concluderei urging all members of the group, the ex-president, and all those who want to collaborate, to write the maximum, as done so far, to try to hear a more concrete effort against the current government illiberal and wrong of the left. I hope to give more news soon.
Fabio Figini
new President OLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment