Friday, February 4, 2011

Writing A Dental Appeal Letter

Dichen it done ...


etrapolata Photos from the first page of the Romanista

I did not want to say too much about the sale of my beloved Rome, because in the past I've seen very many.

M us Romans are true like that, and we delude ourselves with little incazzamo when the matter concerns our beloved team.

Hopefully we can finally see our team winning and eventually supported by Presidents wealthy, could fight on par against those who have always lorded it with their Scrooge Presidents (Agnelli, Moratti, Berlusconi ) in the Italian football league..

Two notes before closing is postscript:

Laziali been facie if you can, with whatever you saved Lotito.

a heartfelt thanks to the mythical MEANING OF FAMILY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR U.S..

A sincere welcome to the new buyer's Americans .....

America, we have no game ..... me if I've caused me magnum .......

Quote of the legendary Alberto Sordi sail forever in our hearts.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment